- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Handle all import/export trucking and documentation.
- Ensure on-time processing and delivery of customer's trucking instruction.
- Liaise with forwarders/carriers on all import and export shipments and monitor the container trucking.
- Ensure that all allocated orders and pushed out for shipment promptly.
- Patience and ability to multi-tasks and work well under his/her own initiative.
- Minimum GCE 'O' levels or diploma.
- Minimum 2 years experience in shipping,forwarding and/or logistics industry.
- Knowledge of Tradenet,import & export procedures.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willing to learn,meticulous and able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill both in written and spoke English.
- PC proficient and well versed in MS Outlook an MS Office applications.
- Preferable experience in container yard operation.
- Singaporean and SPR may apply for this position.