- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communication skills, Negotiating skills, Microsoft Office
- Ensures all documentations are completed accurately and administrated in accordance to the company policy
- Responsible to book-in documentations into the systems daily and dispatch to Assets Control
- Maintain a strict control of stock movement within the store and outgoing stocks
- Responsible for stocks accuracy and carry out morning stock-check on High Value Products, stocks in Cage and display set against the System quantity.
- Report any discrepancy to Branch Manager immediately and conduct confidential documentation findings
- Preparation of Daily Goods Transfer for warehouse daily collection and book into Branch Collection Register, sign-off by delivery contractor and department executive
- Assist in issuing of STN Goods to delivery contractors and respective department executive act as a witness to finalise the release of goods
- Weekly co-ordination and follow-up with the respective suppliers & AIG on GRTS & IR Merchandises.
- Ensure proper filing system.
- Requisition of Stocks & Stationeries (Daily / Bi-Weekly / Monthly)
- Conform to Health & Safety standards, ensure good housekeeping and maintenance
- Share responsibility in the safe keeping of stock, and to report any matter of wrong doing or desecration to branch manager.
- Storeroom daily housekeeping.
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by the Branch Manager
- Minimum two years retail Management / executive level experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Only Singaporeans/SPRs may apply.
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org