- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Architectural construction, Infrastructure architecture
- Actively assist the Director of Operations with the predesign phase
- Develop and implement design concepts for both interior and building projects.
- Involved in the creative process during conceptual design, schematic design and design development
- Responsible for the co-ordination and supervision of construction projects for new and existing clinics, offices and common areas.
- Other ad-hoc related duites as assigned
- Degree in Architectural/Construction Management from a recognised University
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Healthcare, preferably with architectural / interior designing background
- Must be a systematic thinker to create and adapt computer modeled/hand-drawn designs for buildings.
- Able to handle projects independently and meet tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of CAD and 3D software with good presentation skills using powerpoint
- Experienced and competent in design, planning, project management and site management
- Singaporean / PR only
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents, in MS Word format:
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any