- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Planning, directing and monitoring daily performance of clinic staffs for improvements
- Leading the team towards higher customer service quality standards
- Ensuring sufficient deployment of manpower and resources to meet overall process KPIs.
- Coach, nurture and inspire Operations staff in their continuous learning and career development
- Communicate organisation’s and clinic’s plans and key messages on a timely basis to all Operations staff to ensure alignment and clear understanding.
- Specific job duties to be shared upon interview.
- Singaporean / SIngapore PR only
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Operations / Management Positions
- Good interpersonal skills to relate to people.
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills.