- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Customs’ regulations, Bonded Warehousing, 3PL or supply chain management.
Our client, a logistic company is looking for operation manager.
- Lead and manage day-to-day warehousing, kitting and distribution operations for MNC clients.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction through efficient management of warehouse operations, system and service providers.
- Conduct relevant operations audit for continuous improvements and operations excellence.
- Manage cost reduction programmes and meet operation key performance indicators.
- Manage new warehouse projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in the relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with good knowledge of Customs’ regulations, Bonded Warehousing, 3PL or supply chain management.
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management System(WMS).
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/