- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Retail Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all the stores to ensure that P&L, Housekeeping, Visual Merchandising and other operational standards are maintained. You have to manage and motivate the team to increase sales and elevate the customer service level. In addition, you are responsible for the improvement of the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximizing profitability.
- At least 5 years of experience in retail/luxury fasion operations at management level is a must.
- Strong leadership quality in leading the team to optimize sales and excel in customer service.
- Proven track record in retail operations, especially with an international fashion label.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Committed and driven player.
- Due to the limit for foreign quotas, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered for this role.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Send in your application to email@example.com or call Sandy at 6416-6972 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the "Apply" button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Reg no: R1328640