- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Production management and technical skills
· Oversee the Maintenance Department comprising of supervisor, electricians, maintenance operatives and foreign workers to ensure the proper functioning of bus shelters and their components.
· Develop, implement and monitor systems and control procedures necessary for the smooth running of all facets of the Operations(Maintenance) Department.
· Ensure effective management of the construction, relocation and maintenance functions.
· Support/complement activities of Posting & Cleaning Department.
· Flag out areas for improvement, increase productivity & efficiency to the operations management.
· Manage, monitor and control the usage and replenishment of all maintenance materials.
· Liaise and develop excellent working relationship with Government bodies (ie. LTA , BCA , URA etc).
· Other duties assigned by the Operations Director.
· Minimally a Diploma in an Engineering discipline
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience preferred
· Class 3 driving licence is compulsory
· Good communication and time-management skills
· Able to manage a team effectively.
· Must be PC literate
· Able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria and who are requested to send us their applications in MS Word format via email at
stating the position title and reference no. for the position applied for at the beginning of the subject heading, i.e. :
*** Position: Operation (Production) Manager - 5 days/ Sungei Kadut (Ref: MA160813EN)
We thank all applicants in advance and apologize for only responding to candidates who are short listed by us in due course.