- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
As an Operations Admin you will be in charge of ensuring the smooth running of the office operational needs within Singapore and to assure the quality of the day to day operations in order to achieve the client's quality and service standards.
- Ensure correct data entry on Intercruises and clients operational systems
- Prepare all the necessary documents and information needed for the operations
- Coordinate with all other operational departments the needs of the day
- Prepare all the necessary materials for the operations
- To control and coordinate the operational staff schedules
- Ensure the required staff numbers are met for each operation
- To invoice all the services to the client timely
What we are looking for:
- Experience in working with large scale of staff members
- Highly organized and methodical person, with the ability to perform both independently and in teamwork
- Office based with flexibility in case the operations demands
- Good Communication skills, not afraid from interaction with people
- High Level of English, both written and spoken.
If you feel ready to take challenge and you want to participate in the expansion of a young and dynamic company, send us your résumé!
We offer you an experience in a young, international and dynamic team!
Interested applicants are welcome to submit an updated CV, stating your availability, current and expected salaries, to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.
We appreciate your interest in joining us but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified