- Salary: 1800 - 2200
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for issuing jobs details into the WIP excel worksheet for all incoming valves.
- To issue delivery orders for all deliveries.
- To arrange daily deliveries / collections with driver.
- Issue warranty stickers for repaired valves and update the warranty recording
- Update of Work in Process system for all activities.
- Shipment Arrangement and prepare shipping documents
- To monitor and update sales department for repaired items.
- Assist in Inventory update
- To generate reports on items status and WIP status.
- Maintaining proper document control and filing system according to ISO Standard.
- Other related tasks assign by Operations Manager
- Packing of shipment and deliveries
- Take photos for all incoming parts from customers/ suppliers
- Need to make deliveries using company’s vehicle (lorry) whenever needed (e.g. when our driver is absent).
- Able to start work within a short notice
- Candidate may need to carry heavy parts and may require to work OTs at times.
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
Target Recruitment (License No:15C7744)