- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good Interpersonal skills and Superior Business Writing skills
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the position will include representing our organization and liaising directly with the end client. This should be in accordance to the project requirements being sited on Client’s premise. You should also be comfortable in a fastpaced, always-on, highly dynamic environment.
To lead and manage a group of Customer Contact Officers in ensuring high standards of
services provided to their customer.
- Ensure service standards and quality are met and exceeded through close monitoring of the team and service performance.
- Involve in manpower issues such as staff development, performance management and employee grievances.
- Ensure prompt reply to customers' feedbacks and complaints.
- Ability to identify training needs, advise, plan and organize and follow up training programs in order to increase staff know-how and performance.
- Develop knowledge module for each service and products.
- Conduct briefing and training to the team.
- Perform call calibration session on a regular basis with the Customer Service Officers to ensure that there is standardization and consistency in the service performance.
- Minimum Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory level in a contact center environment or hospitality industry
- Familiar with contact center performance standards, reports and AVAYA VOIP solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and superior business writing skills
- Preference will be given to those who are technically savvy
- Singaporean/SPRs are welcome