- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Knowledge and experience in housekeeping, security and emergency preparations and responses, Class 3 driving license , Communication skills
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Able to perform duties until the close of operations on all Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays. Rest days on 3 weekdays.
- To assist in operations of the clubhouse. Will require physical strength most of the time to arrange event layout for activities such as classes, functions and banquets.
- To assist in overseeing housekeeping as well as executing security and emergency preparations and responses during the course of performing duties. Relevant as well as actual working experience in these aspects will be preferred.
- To be able to operate the company transport of a goods vehicle as well as a multi-purpose vehicle to do delivery or ferry company staff for appointments as and when required. A class 3 driving license will be required.
- Possess good interaction skills to be able to communicate effectively with members, guests and colleagues.
If Interested, please write in with full resume as well as expected salary to Ms. Kelly Chua and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date : 15 Jan 2018.