- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Economics, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills
At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that.
As the Operations Lead, Supply, you will lead and oversee the effort to ensure we attract the best quality care professional that we can trust for our own loved ones. You will work closely with Homage Director, Care Operations & Quality as well as Homage Technology Product Managers to improve the selection, training and retention of the best care professionals.
We are a fast-growing startup and we want to continue to ensure that the care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of highest standards, quality and safety, giving families peace of mind.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
The Operations Lead, Supply is responsible for defining and executing on the operational strategy for Homage’s care professionals, both clinical and non-clinical, in providing care and services to seniors and families in their homes and communities. As the demand for home and community care services ramp up with the rapidly ageing population in Singapore, you will play a critical and impactful role to ensure Homage has the depth and range of care professionals to meet the growing needs and demands. You will play a key role in ensuring the standards and competencies of Homage care professionals and work closely with the Director of Operations as well as Homage Product and Marketing leads to achieve your goals. As healthcare is continuously evolving, it is essential that our care professionals continuously upgrade their skills and knowledge so as to provide holistic care to ensure the wellbeing of those we serve as well as keep abreast with the advances in healthcare.
1. Build a highly motivated, engaged, competent and committed care professional team.
2. Lead supply strategy related to sourcing, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, appraisals and evaluations.
3. Develop and execute human resource policies and practices that are in compliance with the legal and immigration requirements.
4. Direct and optimise the recruitment funnel and onboarding experience for care professionals; work with Homage marketers to inform the right acquisition strategies and direction.
5. Lead and execute care professional training and development activities.
6. Develop and implement the total compensation packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs.
7. Develop and oversee communication strategies to keep all care professionals informed on a timely manner on Homage’s policies, code of conduct, operations updates and changes; work with Homage product and engineering team to optimize our technology and Care Pro user experience on our mobile and web applications
8. Build rapport with, establish and maintain open and collaborative relationships with our care professionals.
9. Continually improve and optimize Homage supply strategies from both a care quality and technology standpoint as Homage grows and scales.
1. Minimum of 4 years of experience in operations or human resource management, minimum of 2 years experience building and leading a team
2. Experience in exceling in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing healthcare, hospitality or technology environment
3. Strong leadership qualities; manage and scale team, recruit and retain top talent, inspire, motivate as well as build consensus and rally carers to achieve goals
4. People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
5. An innovative rain-maker and self-starter, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas and work autonomously to create and drive innovative solutions
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you thrive on communicating clearly and effectively
7. Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and insights to drive decision making and operational improvements
8. You’re able to implement, automate and drive supply workflows using technology solutions and systems to continuously improve and optimize operational efficiency
9. Previous experience at a fast-growing technology startup as well as managing field operations for a direct-to-consumer technology business preferred
10. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources or relevant experience)