- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the Restaurants, Bars and Events Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation.
- Works closely with the Banquet Manager in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel events and the satisfaction of events guests.
- Ensures that the team deliver and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests at banquets and events are receiving the best possible service.
- Spends time at banquets and events (during peak periods) to ensure that they are managed well by the respective team leaders and functions to the fullest expectations.
- At least 3 years of banqueting experience
- Possess a proven track record and work experience in a similar capacity.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Motivated, independent, and passionate individual with a cheerful disposition
- Computer skills in Word and Excel would be essential.