- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Others
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Security Studies
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, People management skills, Client management, Training
- Responsible for the management and administration of the Operations Department to carry out security guarding operations for the respective Clients
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the Security Training Courses for guards and supervisors
- Coordinate and be the main contact point with the Public Guards Department - Ministry of Interior for the licensing of security guards, supervisors and other senior operations staff
- Coach and supervise the Operations Manager/ Operations Executives, Deployment Officers and Shift Supervisors for the security guards’ daily deployment and service delivery
- Conduct site surveys and understand clients’ expectation and assignments' job scope
- Ensure that the Operations Managers / Executives coach the Security Guards and Supervisors on the security functions, conduct induction/OJT for replacement guards, practice drills & exercises and track their performance
- Manage incident on sites, resolve escalated issues, conduct investigation & AAR and perform service recovery.
- Coordinate with HR and Admin for staffing & proper equipping of Guards & Supervisors and Sites
- Accountable for customer satisfaction
2. Clients Engagement
- Maintain regular contact with clients, understand their concerns and expectation through weekly site visits / monthly meetings
- Supervise the administration of Guards and Supervisors
- Demonstrate care and concern for security guards
Candidate Criteria / Qualification
- University Degree holders preferred, but Diploma holders with relevant experience will be considered
- Possess pleasant personality and strong leadership traits, virtue of patience and EQ.
- At least 5-years’ experience as Operations Manager of guarding company or equivalent security industry experience is required
- Possess at least 5-years’ experience in operations / supervisory post in the Police, Military or Security Industry.
- Possession of Qatar / International driving license will be advantageous.