- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
Assisting the Executive Housekeeper, the incumbent’s responsibilities include supervising the overall cleanliness of the hotel and surroundings are maintained at the highest standards in the most cost effective and productive manner. The incumbent is also in -charged of monitoring the cleaning supplies as well as the quality and quantity of Guestrooms items including guest supplies, linen and terry cloth items.
- Monitors and controls inventories for departments operating equipment, linen and uniforms to ensure par stocks are maintained and costs are controlled.
- Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role in a hotel/company of similar standard or style.
- A proven track record of maintaining superior standards of hotel cleanliness in a previous position or hotel.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 1 year of learning and development experience in the hotel industry.
- Broad based experience of Hotel computer systems and MSOffice suites to include MSWord & Excel.
- Strong team player.