- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal and communications skills, Computer skills
- Full control of one or more significant production facilities
- Competitive package
About Our Client
Global market leader spanning 30 countries who specialise in an array of areas from flexible materials, coatings and adhesives.
- Direct the activities of one or more production facilities and/or more corporate/share functions
- Manage and lead Plant Managers, Engineering Managers, supervisors in production, inspection, scheduling, stockroom, shipping/receiving, tool room and other functional areas as necessary.
- Manage, supervise and train staff to meet all oil & gas requirements along with production schedules and quality plans.
- Responsible for safety, industrial hygiene and environmental compliance within operational portfolio for oil & gas
- Responsible for continuous improvement in quality, productivity, efficiency and on-time delivery, cycle time reduction and cost reduction.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate shall demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and computer skills and must be degree qualified in an Engineering or business discipline. The candidate must possess the ability to manage and multi task in an environment that demonstrates professionalism and high business ethics. Must train staff in all facets of oil & gas requirements knowledge of oil & gas industry is preferred. Must have some knowledge of quality plans, material specs, tooling and quality gauges for oil components. You should be driven and able to take on a significant role within a Global business.
What's On Offer
Salary and package - competitive and negotiable based on the candidate.
Apply for this job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Vincent Ng on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1852750