- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Supervisory and Organisational skills, Building and M&E services maintenance, Fire Safety Management Certificate
- To lead a team of Engineers and Technicians to carry out building maintenance
- Plan and review the scheduled improvement works, major upgrading projects, including the supervision of multiple projects.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Estate/Facilities Management, Building Services with 5 years or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Estate/Facilities Management, Building Services with 12 years of relevant experience in maintenance of building and M&E services.
- Able to work independently, with good communication, supervisory and organisational skills
- Those with Fire Safety Management Certificate will be an advantage