- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Planning, Scheduling and Budget Control of Materials
Salary : Up to $10k
- Reporting to the General Manager - Fleet relating to all Operations Matter.
- Responsible for managing day to day operational activities at work site.
- To operate and oversee that the site projects execution is carried out on time and meets customer expectation.
- Liaison with the team in planning, scheduling and budget control of materials being used.
- Accountable for the project progress which includes the management of workforce to enhance the efficiency and safety aspect.
- Responsible for the sales of the company and bottom line of project.
- Able to perform forecasting and establishes measurement system to control and improve all services provided.
- Ensure continuous improvements on yield optimization
- Ensure site procedures and policies are within compliance standards.
- Min Diploma/Degree in any Engineering preferably in Mechanical or Marine Engineering field or equivalent.
- Min 5 years in managerial position of which 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Good and effective communication, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and long hours
- Have work experience in the Shipyard would be an advantage
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188