- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
The Operations Manager will assist the Management to ensure in its smooth day-to-day operations of the Hotel. The duty encompasses aspects of all departments and the incumbent must be familiar with the operation and associates of these departments.
As an important associate of guest services and as the ‘eyes’ and ears’ of the management, duties will include the welcoming of all VIP guests, soliciting for feedback, addressing service and product issues and looking into the general well-being of our guests. Visibility will be a key feature. The incumbent is required to identify and improve associate training needs as well as handle complaints or incidents/accidents occurring in the hotel
- A proactive, approachable and analytical individual.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the hospitality industry, with 2 years of related experience in the similar capacity as a Duty Manager in a 5-star hotel.
- Hospitality Diploma or Degree holders preferred
- Energetic and positive personality