- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: MS Office, SNB
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the centre to ensure its smooth running operation
- Responsible for the effective and efficient outpatient operational management of clinic
- Staff Management: Oversee a team of staff and manage theeir performances which includes performance appraisals, performance coaching and counselling
- Achieve the stated key performance indicator/ outcomes in the arena of customer service, financial and cost management, process improvement and staff development.
- Implement and facilitate strategic business and operational plans of the Clinic.
- Degree holder with at least5 - 7 year(s) of working experience in clinic operations(management level) sector. Experience in healthcare industry.
- Strong communication (written & verbal)and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Service orientated, customer focused and is able to show track record of good service performance.
- Able to work well in a team, as well as independently
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in Word Document format to:
with the following included:
1. Current & Expected salary
2. Reasons for leaving all employment
3. Notice Period
4. A recent photo
Please do not use quick apply. Thank you.
Sorry to inform that shortlisted candidates would be notified for a private & confidential discussion