- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Industry:Technology/Online/Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/SCM/Transport/Logistics
Salary:SGD 50000.00 - 60000.00
About Our Client
Our client is a major US MNC and a global leader in electronics products. Due to the business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for managing the orders, to drive for efficiency and on time delivery to customers in Asia Pacific region.
- Manage order fulfillment and delivery to customers across regions.
- Plan and collaborate across functions to facilitate successful on time delivery to customers.
- Drive for improvement with the different supply chain partners to achieve overall operational fulfillment efficiency.
- Assess opportunities and challenges associated with targeted management.
- Core team member of the Online Order Process and Fulfillment Supply Chain.
- Integral member of Pacific NPI Readiness Process.
- Represent the team in project and relevant UAT (User Acceptance Test).
The Successful Applicant
The successful Order Management Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Possess Degree in Supply Chain Management or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer/ sales support role.
- Experienced in supervisory role is advantageous.
- Able to remain focused and work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and deadlines whilst multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem solving skills in a changing, dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and work with regional and global team to deliver results.
- Capable to work effectively across functions and at all levels as well as virtual team.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, in both English and Chinese to support respective counterparts.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous with strong business acumen and customer satisfaction focus.
- Well knowledge and skills in MS Excel and SAP SD/ MM module.
- Flexible to work overtime during business critical periods and weekends.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.