- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/SCM/Transport/Logistics, Business Operations/Customer Service/Customer Support/Call Center
About Our Client
Our client is a major US MNC and a global leader in telecommunications industry.Due to the business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Japanese Speaking Order Management Specialist is responsible for the order fulfillment according to the customer’s requirement and needs.
- Ensure the purchase orders of APAC customers are timely processed and build and maintain positive customer relations.
- Interfaces with customers to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
- Ensure customers issues are resolved quickly by implement change.
- Meet the expectations and requirement of internal and external customers and initiate improvement.
- Analyse customer inquiries, influencing production and shipping schedules.
- Resolve shipping or invoicing problems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Japanese Speaking Order Management Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least Degree in Business/ Supply Chain Management or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years customer service experience / order processing preferably in e-commerce environment.
- Proven track record in embracing change and drives process improvements where required with limited guidance.
- Self driven person capable of working cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Action oriented and result driven, enjoys working hard, full of energy for the things seen as challenging.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Excel, Word and Access.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written: English and Japanese (JLPT 1) due to support required in respective countries.
- Flexible to work overtime during business critical periods and weekends.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.