- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Knowledge of order processing and Letter of Credit , Data entry, Customer handling skills, Interpersonal & Communication skills
- To provide administrative support to the Export and Domestic Sales Administrators.
- Draft of contracts to ensure that the terms and conditions can be fulfilled.
- To follow up with customers on their orders and prepare the export documentation required include application of Chamber Certificate of Origin.
- To follow up Order delivery for service orders.
- Monitor and trigger transfer of goods.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- Diploma in Business Administration or other related discipline / GCE 'A' level or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Good customer handling skills.
- Meticulous in handling data entries and is a team player.
- Knowledge of order processing and Letter of Credit will have an added advantage.
- Work timings: Mon-Fri; 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Work Location: Jalan Tukang, transportation islandwide provided
If you are interested and competent in the above role, please send your MS Word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in your email subject header for quicker processing.
Kindly include in your reason/s for leaving for each employment, current and expecting salary package.
A good cover letter will be much appreciated.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personnel Registration No. R1110797