- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Arts Business Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: order processing, customer service, sales administration, supervisor, manager
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Assistant Manager for the Sales Order Processing desk to supervise a team of 2-3 Executives. This role reports to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for the mentoring, guidance and motivating of the junior staff.
Our client is an international MNC in the manufacturing industry located in 40 over countries around the world.
- Mentor, guide, and motivate the order processing team
- Be responsible especially for key accounts and maintain excellent relationship with these clients
- Order entry into the internal system
- Reply to customer's purchase orders
- Liaise with new and existing customers
- Issue production job order and liaise with planning on job scheduling
- Work closely with production, planning, purchasing and warehouse on order fulfilment matters and ensure delivery is on time
- Respond to complaint cases and work with QA team to solve issues
- Create and maintain bill of material
- Perform stock counts and reconciliations as and when needed
- Preferably a degree / diploma holder in business administration, or supply chain
- 3-5 years' experience in sales order processing / support with at least 1 year in a mentorship / leadership position
- Must have leadership experience or at least have been in a mentorship role
- An interpersonal team lead personality that is patient to mentor and guide junior staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable with working in a manufacturing firm and in Tuas area (convenient to get there by MRT)
This is an exciting opportunity to advance in your career if you are looking for a role with leadership opportunities and a firm that is stable and expanding. In addition, if you are someone who loves working in an environment with a friendly and welcoming environment, this will be a good fit for you.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Grace Lio on +65 6416 9833.