- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Nursing, Operating Theatre Experience
- Well Established Australian MNC
- Excellent Prospects, Generous incentive program
- Comprehensive training provided
Our client is a leader in the Medical industry, distributing Medical devices in the regions of Malaysia and Singapore, with a strong customer base in Singapore, they pride themselves on their professionalism as well as boasting a friendly - family oriented work place. In line with their stable growth, they are now looking for a talented Product Specialist to join them at their Singapore office.
- Represent the client as a leader in the industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for Capital Equipment
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
- Work with the sales team by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
- To provide technical assistance in the commissioning, operation, maintenance and de-commissioning of medical equipment
- Commissioning of new medical equipment, breakdown and preventive maintenance, updates inventory and de-commissioning of medical equipment
- Must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Good analytical and questioning skills coupled with ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Strong in interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Young, energetic & committed with good working attitude
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Singaporeans and Singapore PR may apply
- Fresh Graduates with a nursing diploma are all welcome to apply
You may also use the Apply button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Agency License: 04C4142