- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Logistics management, Operating heavy equipment
- Stage, load, and unload finished product and raw materials. Stock and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
- Unload raw materials from truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
- Move raw materials to warehouse storage.
- Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate forklift, trucks, and/or railcars.
- Complete daily logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift, truck, and/or railcar.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist mechanics and machinists in repair work.
- Perform back-up for assemblers.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Order raw materials. Maintain material supply adhering to just in time manufacturing principles.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Forklift certification and applicable state certification for truck and/or rail operation.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOOD WOULD BE ADVANTAGE
- Working conditions are normal for a FOOD WHOLESELLER environment.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats.
- Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
Qualified or interested candidates, please send your updated resume in WORDS format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following:-
- Current/ last drawn salaries
- Reason for leaving previous employment
- Expected Salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.