- Salary: 3000 - 4000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Experience and Product Design , Product Design
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Product Design, Graphic Desi
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company recently acquired a controlling stake in Taiwan live streaming company 17 Media to expand its business to social entertainment. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
- Brainstorming for new features with our CTO and Head of Design for Paktor app.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate product’s visions, delivering good user journeys through researching, wireframing flow and prototyping the design.
- Identify usability problems and making constructive suggestions to change.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, screen designs and specifications to other team members and stakeholders who are working on the product.
- Assist in user testing when feature is developed.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects (Is a plus, but optional)
- Willing to pick up other design softwares along the way
- At least 2-3 years of experience working on mobile apps
- Good understanding of graphic design and mobile technologies (in iOS and Android)
- Possess strong UX experience
- Possess good communication, time-management and problem solving skills
- Creativity, passionate and attention to detail
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Able to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Highly organised
What is it like working at Paktor?
The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. We're looking for driven and talented individuals to contribute to the continual improvement of the Paktor experience for our users. We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here.
We offer attractive packages to all team members:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, flexible annual course/training allowance, transport stipends
- Gym memberships, software discounts, free drinks, snacks, and a lot more
- Company sponsored travel across Asia
- Brilliant team working on an array of mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, and a colorful/creative work environment