- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: IT Service Management, Information and Communication Technology, Information Engineering and Media
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Product design, Product development, Product/Project Management
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company merged with the Taiwan-based firm to form M17 Entertainment, the leading social entertainment company in the region. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
DOWN is the world’s #1 casual dating app, connecting millions of people for honest relationships. Since its founding during 2013 in San Francisco, DOWN has grown to be a an profitable category leader operated by a diverse global team.
The projects on our plate are ambitious, and we count on talented people to meet the exciting challenges we face. We're looking for aProduct Managerto manage the ideation, development, launch and maintenance of DOWN application. You’ll be the product owner for DOWN, responsible for managing and improving a profitable leading dating app.
We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
You are analytical and perceptive. You have a keen eye for usability and are obsessed with detail. You have a strong track record of managing projects and teams. You lay your claim to persevering in the face of obstacles. You have the analytical expertise to develop obsessive testing frameworks, optimize performance and drive ROI. You are exceptionally observant and more than capable of personally assessing risks and opportunities within a product. You believe that the buck ends with you, and know how to utilize the resources availed to you, whether limited or bountiful, to achieve deadlines and KPIs. You love speaking to people, owning the full cycle, and managing teams, and getting paid to do so is music to your ears:
- Drive product & brand vision, planning, and implementation
- Steer entire product team toward achieving ambitious KPIs
- Prioritize, design and implement new features, enhancements and fixes
- Create wireframes, product requirements and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- Research and leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions
- Gather and distill requirements from users, support, marketing, and elsewhere; translate these into a cohesive and actionable vision
- Develop metrics to measure success of program features and analyze results
- Use customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
- Work with designers to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile platforms with a deep understanding of user behaviour
- Passionate about creating beautiful consumer products, and experience building them
- Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advocate DOWN's products internally and externally
- Strong technical background with intuitive design sense
- Detailed mindset, capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of the feature
- Optional: A BA/BS in Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar analytical field but a wonderful project list trumps all
- Optional: Prior start-up experience is helpful (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.