- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Law
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: MS Office
- Coordinate and assist with statutory filing obligations of the local entities with local authorities.
- Prepare corporate documents, such as board and shareholder resolutions, proxies, appointment of officers, powers of attorney etc as required of the local entities and with the assistance of outside counsel where necessary.
- Monitor and maintain copies/originals of corporate documentation with outside legal counsel where necessary, to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage the signature process of corporate documents and act as a liaison between the management, the corporate secretaries and outside counsel.
- Assist with business transactions and special projects, including mergers and acquisitions and post-closing/integration activities.
- Develop, maintain, review and upload corporate information and corporate documents into the corporate database for the region.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports, filings and other documents
- Other duties as assigned
- ICSA Certificate or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Min 3 years experience in a corporate legal department, law firm or corporate secretarial services provider
- Good communication and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience with a large international law firm or within the legal department of a MNC is advantageous