- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Course Program Coordination
- Renowned Hospital
- 5 Days/34 hours per week
- Salary up to $3000 per month
Our client, a renowned healthcare group, providing integrated excellent clinical care, research and education.
- Responsible for the running of Pharmacy Diploma programme, which involves the training of pharmacy technicians
- To provide leadership, direction and motivation to successfully meet the objectives of this academic program
- Implementation of structured lecture and attachment programs
- Perform other functions like record-keeping, data management, financial management, continual improvement activities, events organization, project management and trouble-shooting
- Possess a Degree with at least 2 years of course programme coordination experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, co-ordination and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Good time management skills with a keen sense of urgency
- Creative, results-oriented and quick to learn
- Proactive, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY: You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to email@example.com.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.