- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology, Marketing, Business
- Skills: Confident & enthusiastic presentation skills, Great interpersonal communication skills, Proactive self-starter
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Partner Account Manager (Retail Sales)
The purpose is to drive business success for the Retail Sales and Marketing (RSM) Division by managing and driving assigned retail partner accounts to achieve or exceed revenue goals while maintaining a high level of CPE (Customer and Partner Experience). The role is responsible for driving sales of Microsoft’s retail product by effectively managing partner relationships, growing assortment, develop and execute retail marketing programs while effectively collaborating with team members and internal groups. This position will be responsible for account specific sales quotas, while responsibly managing marketing and business expenses so as to maximize ROI.
1. Manage between 8 to 10 retail customers in assigned channels to ensure achievements in target revenues for all product categories including Microsoft Surface, Xbox, Hardware, Office FPP, Windows FPP and Office Mac.
2. Develop sales strategies, customer account plans and ensure that plans are executed in timely fashions and within budgets.
3. Ensure superb sales execution of marketing initiatives, promotional campaigns and sales pipelines.
4. Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecast and ensure attainment of those forecast.
5. Foster good working relationships with key channel partner stakeholders which include (but not limited to) Owners, Store Managers, and Buyers.
6. Work with Category Managers to ensure flawless execution of key initiatives and campaigns thru the partners.
7. Work with Distributor Manager to drive support from distributors on assigned accounts.
8. Work with Outlet Coverage team to ensure excellent in-store presence and merchandizing of our products.
9. Support any divisional activities such as product launch, road-shows and marketing campaigns.
10. Ensure training plan in place for all RSPs in managed accounts to build brand advocacy in-store.
11. Manage MDF (Market Development Funds) allocated and ensuring a high ROI is achieved.
12. Ensure all activities are carried out in a manner which will contribute to highest level of partner satisfaction and compliance with Microsoft policies.
Key Performance Indicators
The success of this individual will primarily be measured in these 3 areas:
1. Meeting partner specific sales quotas for each individual Microsoft retail product groups.
2. Meeting specific goals set for related sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns
3. Meeting customer satisfaction goals
Preferred Working Experience:
Candidate needs to have a University degree and have a minimal 7 years of channel sales and/or marketing experience in consumer goods or IT products with proven success in managing large retail accounts. Experience in consumer PC or Notebook retail market is also a plus.
Online Sales Support Specialist
Indonesia & Malaysia Market - Bahasa Speaking
Thailand Market - Thai Speaking
Korea Market - Korean Speaking
Vietnam Market - Vietnamese Speaking
China Market - Chinese Speaking
Hong Kong Market - Cantonese Speaking
Discipline : Advertising Sales
The Sales Support Specialist position is an advertising sales & services role within the Small & Medium Business segment inAsia. The position is responsible for acquisition, sales and account management for designated prospects and clients. Accountable for establishing customer relationships for long term success with search advertising campaigns on the company's Advertising platform and network. The role will cover tactical inbound and out bound prospect management via phone and web, selected relationship management and other sales and account management activities as directed by management.
1. Telesales/Account Onboarding
- Work through designated we b and phone lists as directed by management to convert interested prospects to customers, including account creation, billing set up and budget recommendations
2. Search Campaign Set-up/Management
- Search account set-up, troubleshoot technical issues with client accounts, ongoing account management (keyword upload/download, bid management, adcopy management), educating clients on our platform and tools, respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, bidding requests, relevancy issues and performance reporting, ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures.
3. Search Optimisation
- Identify optimisation opportunities and up-sell to selected clients using keyword expands, targeting attributes, improved adcopy, additional Match Types and enhanced bidding strategy as appropriate, use sales and account management techniques to implement with clients, collaborate across teams
4. Editorial compliance
- Maintenance of editorial business rules, customising editorial experience for advertisers based on industry and policy compliance, management of editorial appeals to uphold/reinforce compliance with policy
5. (Selected)-Account Management
- Establish and manage relationships with our advertising clients that drive client satisfaction, market and product knowledge, to achieve client business and goals. Provide access for our clients to our product and tools sets within defined SLAs for account management activities. There will be a requirement to collaborate across multiple teams in a matrix environment to ensure optimal service management for clients
- Pay Per Click / Search experience·
- Strong sales and customer service experience·
- Proven quantitative and analytical experience·
- Data entry and data manipulation skills·
- Experience with Microsoft Office products especially Excel·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation· abilities or experience.
- This job description details the general nature and level of work performed· by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
- Critical Thinking
- Search Functional Knowledge·
- Customer Focus·
- Drive for Results·
- Cross Team Collaboration·
- Excellent Communications Skills·
- Problem Solving·
- Dealing with Ambiguity·
Education and experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships,· and create solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a fast paced client facing role·
- 1+ years of proven sales experience·
- 1+ years online advertising experience preferred·
- 1+ years of experience working with Google, Yahoo and/or other relevant· search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance preferred
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.