- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology, Marketing, Business
- Skills: Confident & enthusiastic presentation skills, Great interpersonal communication skills, Proactive self-starter
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Partner Account Manager
The purpose is to drive business success for the Retail Sales and Marketing (RSM) Division by managing and driving assigned retail partner accounts to achieve or exceed revenue goals while maintaining a high level of CPE (Customer and Partner Experience). The role is responsible for driving sales of Microsoft’s retail product by effectively managing partner relationships, growing assortment, develop and execute retail marketing programs while effectively collaborating with team members and internal groups. This position will be responsible for account specific sales quotas, while responsibly managing marketing and business expenses so as to maximize ROI.
1. Manage between 8 to 10 retail customers in assigned channels to ensure achievements in target revenues for all product categories including Microsoft Surface, Xbox, Hardware, Office FPP, Windows FPP and Office Mac.
2. Develop sales strategies, customer account plans and ensure that plans are executed in timely fashions and within budgets.
3. Ensure superb sales execution of marketing initiatives, promotional campaigns and sales pipelines.
4. Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecast and ensure attainment of those forecast.
5. Foster good working relationships with key channel partner stakeholders which include (but not limited to) Owners, Store Managers, and Buyers.
6. Work with Category Managers to ensure flawless execution of key initiatives and campaigns thru the partners.
7. Work with Distributor Manager to drive support from distributors on assigned accounts.
8. Work with Outlet Coverage team to ensure excellent in-store presence and merchandizing of our products.
9. Support any divisional activities such as product launch, road-shows and marketing campaigns.
10. Ensure training plan in place for all RSPs in managed accounts to build brand advocacy in-store.
11. Manage MDF (Market Development Funds) allocated and ensuring a high ROI is achieved.
12. Ensure all activities are carried out in a manner which will contribute to highest level of partner satisfaction and compliance with Microsoft policies.
Key Performance Indicators
The success of this individual will primarily be measured in these 3 areas:
1. Meeting partner specific sales quotas for each individual Microsoft retail product groups.
2. Meeting specific goals set for related sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns
3. Meeting customer satisfaction goals
Preferred Working Experience:
Candidate needs to have a University degree and have a minimal 7 years of channel sales and/or marketing experience in consumer goods or IT products with proven success in managing large retail accounts. Experience in consumer PC or Notebook retail market is also a plus.
Partner Marketing Manager (S. E. Asia)
The title of this role is “Partner Marketing Manager: SEA, Project & Visio”. The business that this role pertains to, is “Project & Visio Business Group”. As a business entity, it sits in the M&O organization, in the MOD BG.
This is a role reporting to the APAC lead for “Project & Visio” products. The business size of these products cumulatively, is about US$100M. This is an IC role, but it will work very strongly in tandem with MOD BG people in the following subsidiaries:Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia,MalaysiaandPhilippines. The role is that of someone who drive “to” and “thru” partner marketing to drive higher business results for Project & Visio.
The key activities this role will be expected to perform will be:
- Work closely with MOD BG leads inIndonesia,Thailand,PhilippinesandMalaysiato land their FY14 Project & Visio marketing plans through partners
- To help develop the partner ecosystem for these products in these countries
- To be jointly accountable for the FY14 revenue of these products in EPG and SMSP segments
- To work closely with CMO teams in each country to execute to and thru-partner marketing programs
- This job involves travel
- For product information, please see:
- Project Quick Start Guide
- Visio Quick Start Guide
Should be very fluent in English. Any other languages’ proficiency is not required. Should be having a bit of outgoing personality, as this role will require a lot of people interaction, and getting work done thru people. Should be detail oriented, and should like communicating through power point presentations. Should be comfortable presenting to people. This will not be a 9-6 job, so the intensity will wax and wane through the year, so the person should be flexible.
Retail & Consumer Marketing Lead, Head
Consumer Marketing and Retail Execution in the PC industry are increasingly linked and interdependent. This individual will be responsible for best-in-class retail execution and landing the Company’s retail & consumer priorities within HP resellers across Asia Pacific, China, India and Japan. This role is responsible for driving a great ‘consumer experience strategy’ across more than 13 Asian countries. In fiscal year 2014 this role will be responsible for driving sales of over 2 million HP Windows PCs, hybrids and tablets.
This job requires proactive engagement across multiple organizations including the Company, HP and key retailers around the region. Strong proactive and self-starter characteristics are required. The role requires a high degree of influence and soft skills. Presenting and training will also be critical to the success of the role.
Training RSPs (Retail Sales People) in Windows key selling points as well as educating retailers on the Company retail programs and assets will be the core work day-to-day. Designing incentive/ SPIFF program structures will also be a core responsibility. Driving Consumer Marketing activities will be a secondary responsibility including creating, reviewing and distributing consumer marketing assets including point of sale material, print ads, TV, digital.
• Proactive self-starter
• Confident & enthusiastic presentation skills
• Great interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to engage with senior leaders/execs
• Solid retail background
• Experience in training or motivation
Retail Program Manager
The purpose for this role is to drive merchandizing excellence for the Company’s products (Windows, Surface, Office, Xbox and PC Accessories) at retail, focusing on the PC/Tablet aisle. He/She will work closely with both Sales and Category Managers to develop and execute retail marketing activities including Point of Sales display merchandising, channel RSP readiness, retail display infrastructure development and deployment, retailer and roadshows etc. The role will also require him/her to manage an outsourced Retail Services team to ensure that all retail merchandizing activities are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Working closely with Category Managers to develop merchandizing collaterals and POP materials that can be effectively implemented at retail with maximum impact.
- Oversee an outsourced Retail Services team to ensure that monthly objectives are met as well as driving a high level of visual merchandizing standard at retail and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure PC aisle at retail are well positioned to drive the value of the product, increase Surface sales and Office attach thru creative retail merchandising
- Manage all interactive demos, such as Windows demo & Xbox 360 demo kiosks. Through the Retail Services team, ensure that demos are deployed in the retail channel and are running optimally, with appropriate content.
- Working thru the Retail Services team to ensure retail assets such as product display fixtures, interactive demos, equipment, etc are all accounted for at all times.
- Work with account managers to identify suitable locations to invest in the Company’s dedicated display so as to increase Company’s presence in the retail space.
- Work with vendors and sales team to develop and deploy merchandizing shelving in key retailers that meets Company’s brand standards while ensuring high ROI.
- Develop and execute a systematic approach to RSP (Retail Sales People) readiness so as to ensure that training goals are met together with a high level of effectiveness.
- Development and execution of a Window PC Aisle RSP (Retail Sales Professional) readiness and loyalty program.
- Organize and execute quarterly consumer shows (Comex, Sitex, IT show and PC Show) and events, ensuring high ROI and channel marketing effectiveness so as to meet sales objectives during the events.
- Support retailer led roadshows with relevant POP materials, interactive demos and product display fixtures, as well as ambassador deployments.
- Work with sales team to support and execute their channel promotions such as in store demand generation activities or partner events such as awards night and incentives programs.
- Ensure all projects undertaken are completed within budget, on time and meeting KPIs together with a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Candidate need to have 5+ years of experience in product marketing or channel marketing dealing with consumer or IT products with proven success in working with large retail accounts
- Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of retail and retail business models inSingapore;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products and good working knowledge of competitive products;
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with multiple levels internally and externally; ability to work in team structure.
- Ability to analyze and respond to company and industry data and to assess trends.
- Ability to communicate with people at different levels.
- Strong drive for success and highly goal driven
- Resourceful and creative in seeking solutions around problems while working in a highly dynamic environment.
- Passionate about retail and consumer business.
- Ability to multitask with high level of execution efficiency
- Experience in marketing communication would be an advantage
- Candidate must demonstrate a track record of proven results in like responsibility
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.