- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Office
- Promote positive patient relationship through activities such as inpatient visitations and feedback management which includes investigations, service recovery with the feedback providers and follow-up with relevant personnel to address the issues raised
- Work closely with staff to follow up and address the feedback issues.
- Preparation of reports and present report findings to senior management and other departments
- Participate in special case study presentations to educate, share and learn with all staff to promote a culture of continuous learning
- Involve in quality improvement activities for the organization
- Degree holders with min 2-4 years’ experience in healthcare or hospitality industry
- Ex-cabin crew looking for a change welcomed to apply!
- Able to handle and deal with difficult customers
- Pleasant and confident disposition and excellent customer service orientation with demonstrated ability to relate to customers of all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested & Qualified candidates, please forward your CV with a recent Photo to:
indicating your availability, current and expected salary