- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
- You will be required to perform registration of patients' visits, collection of payments and appointment scheduling in a fast-paced environment.
- It also includes the administration of patients' records, chaperoning patients to next point of care, providing financial counselling and assisting doctors on patients' medical reviews in the consultation rooms
- GCE 'O' Levels/ ITE CBS or equivalent
- Experience in call centre will be added advantage
- Enjoys working in a hospital environment / finds job satisfaction in helping people.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
Application shortcut: Send your latest CV to email@example.com