- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Payroll, Pay Master
1. Update personnel data, perform payroll calculation and generate payroll reports
2. Submission of CPF and Foreign Workers' Levy returns
3. Prepare and submit tax clearance for foreign employees
4. Record, update and distribute insurance claims
5. Input and update account transactions in relation to payroll, insurance claims and cash float.
6. Prepare monthly man-hours, MOM statistics and workforce listing
7. Prepare and submit of Letter of Credit and Letter of Guarantee applications
8. Analyse and prepare accounting schedules
9. Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.