- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Payroll, Customer service, Microsoft Office
Ministry of National Development (MND), 5 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
Ministry of Education (MOE), 5 mins walk from Buona Vista MRT Station
You will be part of the team which handles payroll and claims processing for various government agencies.
- Process salaries (including bonuses), CPF and other statutory contributions of existing and new employees
- Process salaries of exit cases (including no-pay leave)
- Ensure that appropriate certification and approvals are in place
- Ensure that all pay transactions are being verified and approved by Supervisor before being processed for payments
- Basic reconciliation of accounts relating to payroll
- Respond timely to customers enquires pertaining to payroll and retirement benefits
- Exercise independent analysis and judgement according to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and recommend course of action when responding to client agencies and customers
- Conduct independent reviews of work processes and systems and recommend possible improvements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness
Candidate must possess either of the following qualifications:
- 3 ‘O’ level passes including English and Math with at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- A local Polytechnic Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
- No experience is required for Diploma graduates. Fresh Diploma graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, social and organizational skills
- High level of initiative with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- A team player who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be competent in Ms Word and Excel
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.