- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: MS Excel, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
The candidate will be in a small team to manage shared services for client companies in Singapore. Scope of services includes but not limited to payroll & benefits administration. This includes accurate and timely payment of salaries, payroll reporting, statuary reporting, application of grants to authorities, IRAS submission, etc.
Payroll processing will be using a Japanese in-house payroll system. Training will be provided on the usage of this system.
- At least Diploma with at least 3 years of hands-on payroll and benefits administration experience
- Knowledge in statutory requirements in Singapore is a must
- Technology savvy with emphasis to the usage of MS Excel
- Hands-on usage of EPE will be advantage
- Meticulous, accurate with figures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker with a customer centric mindset
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday
- Work Location: Tampines Grande
- Budget: S$2,500.00 to S$3,000.00
Should you have qualities and experience needed for the above role, please send your application to email@example.com (R1216261) stating the position title in the subject header.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.