- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Provide payroll support for regional offices (Approx. 400 headcount)
- Ensure timely processing of payroll and tax filing
- Verify payroll data and calculations (including overtime and claim calculations for Engineers)
- Liaise with outsource vendor to ensure salary is pay out promptly
- Provide payroll data to accounts department
- Ensure statutory compliance in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide support to internal and external clients’ request such as paycheck inquiries, audit requests, employment verification, etc.
- Be involved in ad-hoc project assigned
- Diploma in HR Management / Business or equivalent, preferably with a Professional Payroll Certification
- With 5 years of payroll experience, preferably in Engineering Services / Marine Offshore / Shipping industry
- Prior exposure to international expatriate payroll preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Oracle Payroll System
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
DO NOT CLICK QUICK APPLY.
Interested applicants, please Call Eve Leong (R1104496) @ 6665 1700 / Email your detailed resume in MS Words format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.