- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Payroll for more than 300 headcount
Our client, an established organization in pre-school education, childcare and healthcare services.
- Provide support to Line managers on payroll issues
- Process monthly payroll
- Input new hires and update new salary and personal changes of current employees
- Reimburse claims, foreign resignees tax clearance and last payment
- Retrieve foreign workers levy, WP transaction bills and process Government claims
- Process mid-year/year-end payment on AWS, AVC etc upon approval.
- Co-ordinate with Finance on CPF payment
- Prepare HR reports as and when necessary.
- Dip/Degree in HRM or Accounting
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices and trends.
- Albe to work independently and proficient in multi tasking in a fast pace environment.
Interested candidates please apply with photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.