- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: 1-2 years HR and Payroll experience.
Our client, an international Chemical Group
- Assist in “on boarding” process like update information via Remedy Force Portal; send a notification to all relevant parties including update of identification number via Google drive as and when.
- Assist in departure checklist; send a notification to all relevant parties.
- Assist to update employees’/dependent information.
- Assist to create employee personnel file and documents filing.
- Assist in work pass application/renewal/cancellation. Maintain and submit a list of fees incurred to SBS Service Center in a monthly basis.
- Support to ensure timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll.
- Maintain accurately employee’s data in the system.
- Support on matters related to Expatriates onPayroll, Tax, Repatriation support etc
- Support an external audit queries and ensure that it is compliance to internal audit control.
- Support in timely processing of Government Paid claims for Name make-up pay, Maternity/Paternity/Childcare leave & etc. Withhold salaries.
- Assist in conducting EWS training for all new comers at once a month.
- Support day to day Hr. administrative (eg. Prepare all company’s letter :Letter of appointment, Certification of employment, complete the visa application letter, etc).
- Diploma / Degree in related qualifications
- At least 1-2 years HR and Payroll experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal/written) in English
- Candidate must be very comfortable with handling data.
Interested candidates please apply with present/expected salary, photo and reason for leaving each job.