- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Payroll
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly payroll processing including ad-hoc resignee payments.
- Manage all statutory submissions, payments and claims including CPF contributions, foreign worker levies, tax clearance filing, national service make-up pay, etc.
- Prepare month-end closing and payroll reconciliation.
- Prepare payroll and CPF reports.
- Process staff claims and reimbursements.
- Any other payroll duties as required.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, with 3 to 4 years of payroll experience.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, CPF Act and Income Tax Act.
- Knowledge and experience in EasyPay software will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Pro-active, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Able to work for 3 to 4 months.