- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Prior experience working with payroll vendors in Asia Pacific region, Peoplesoft, Shared Service environment.
- Managing external payroll vendors is crucial for the role
- Monthly Payroll cycle for 500 staffs and above, Asia Pacific with Australia, China, Japan, Taiwan as main focus
- Role will be more focus in payroll, more to the Finance side and not HR
- Salary up to S$5,400 per month (Depending on experiences and qualifications
- 5 days work week/ 9.00am to 6.00pm
Our Client, a global provider of integrated retail software products and professional services for more than 5,600 clients worldwide, and employs more than 1,800 associates operating from 30 offices worldwide, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Payroll Specialist, Asia Pacific (Perm)
The incumbent manages and develops Payroll and related functions for Asia Pacific (excluding India), in compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Liaison and review payroll files received from payroll vendors for ASPAC region - Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia
- Payroll end to end processing: from receiving data from HR to preparing journal entries for GL team to post for month end
- In conjunction with the external payroll vendors, manages the timely preparation, reporting and payment of all statutory requirements to various government agencies in Asia Pacific; payroll tax, social security etc.
- Reconciliation and liaison with HR/Benefits for pensions and other benefit control accounts, accrued vacation etc.
- Handles audit queries for Payroll with internal and external auditors
- Manages appropriate records, archives and files in a secure environment
- Participates in ad hoc projects; such as merging payrolls etc
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or related
- Minimum 3- 5 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in MNC or Shared Service environment.
- Prior experience working with payroll vendors in Asia Pacific region.
- Computer literate and competent in Excel.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft advantageous.
- Able to work with diverse group with different cultures and background and manages their deliverables in a given timeframe.
- Demonstrates motivation and drive with a hands-on approach, in an international and fast-paced growth environment
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR need to apply
- Location: Suntec City/ Central
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to:
or call your Private Consultant, Vyon, at 6590 9934 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR SINGAPORE PRs NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!