- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: System Engineer, Wireline Networking/ Telecommunications
PBX Senior/System Engineer
(5 days, West, MNC)
- To provide administration on Alcatel IP-PBX system, NICE Logger,GenesysContactCenter, Alcatel LDAP server, Call accounting system.
- To constantly keep abreast of latest PBX & related technologies to meet constant change of business needs.
- To evaluate, source and propose appropriate design & technology to support new business requirements.
- To plan, manage & implement local & regional systems integration projects with in-house staffs & supporting vendors.
- To participate and provide necessary systems documentation, hardening, security tests and health checks exercise with security auditors.
- Must have minimum 4 years of relevant experience with strong hands-on knowledge in administration and configuration of the system from MS Windows OS, Structure cabling, Alcatel PBX system, Wintel server hardware/PC.
- Advantage to have good working understanding and experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN network,Mobilenetwork technology.
- Ability to work independently and manage relationships in a matrix environment. Project management experience and certification e.g. Pmp is preferred.
- Relevant ITE certificate/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com