- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Mobile Security, Application Security, Code Review, All round penetration testing consulting experience
Penetration Testing - Principal Consultant - Infra Network Web Mobile Coding Security
A leading technology consultancy is establishing a brand new penetration testing consulting team, and is currently looking for the correct candidate to be the technical principal. You will report to the Manager of the Ethical Hacking Team in Singapore, and will work closely with the team for strategic engagements within the Asia Pacific region. You will have a strong aptitude for understanding the landscape and business context in which penetration testing and security audit services are utilised and have a mature understanding of risk to help advise clients effectively.
- This position is open to candidates with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a dedicated penetration testing role.
- Highly technical with a deep knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common services.
- Familiar with the Asia Pacific region, with focus in Singapore and immediate outlying countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Team player with ability to help train and mentor members.
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
- An ability to assist Manager to scope and deliver security projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills, especially during client-facing engagements.
- Government security clearance level for pentest projects (1, 2) - Highly desired
- SANS certifications (GPEN, GWAPT) and CISSP - GPEN/CISSP required
- Mobile App Testing experience - highly desired
- Network and Web Application PenTesting experience required
- External facing client experience, engaging with end-to-end processes from Kick-off -> Delivery -> Presentation
Inretetsed canddiates please send your most updated CV to email@example.com by 30th Aug 2103 for immediate consideration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.