- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, SQL & Oracle, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop & Indesign, MS Visio Adobe Acrobat, Data Analysis
The Performance Systems Specialist coordinates the functional development and maintenance of HSEQ performance reporting systems. This involves liaising with process owners, end-users and IT analysts to identify requirements and provide technical solutions on systems and processes. The role is responsible to ensure the coordination and distribution of accurate performance information.
- Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
- Manage the trend analysis reports portal for operational KPIs, audits and inspections on company-wide basis in order to identify issues that may render vessels in high operational risk.
- Provides performance information and analysis results and prepares performance reports for internal and external customers.
- Conducts performance analysis and trending to identify areas of risk exposure.
- Maintains the performance management system to meet defined business objectives.
- Drive performance reporting activities to stakeholders including ship teams, Teekay Boards, senior management and external customers. Create and distribute Monthly and Quarterly reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure the overall functionality of software and process for HSEQ reporting systems. Champion the effective use of the system and the quality of data. Ensure the data integrity of the systems and data sources. Identify solutions to improve the systems to meet ongoing business objectives.
- Troubleshooting end-user issues and escalating as required.
- Continuously improves all aspects of performance reporting processes, including data quality assurance, report generation and distribution.
- Identifies potential data and process risks of report change requests
- Leads and/or participates in assigned projects.
- Provide training and educate system users
- Assist in the support and implementation of software and tool
- Good knowledge of performance management frameworks and methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and skills with databases (SQL, Oracle), MS Word, MS Excel, Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, MS Visio Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in portal design and administration using Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Demonstrable skills in data analysis software including BO’s Web Intelligence, tableau, pivot tables, query design and programming. Practical experience in advanced Crystal Reports or SSRS design and development.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional groups and participate in problem solving process.
- Able to meet established schedules and deadlines on time and on budget.
- Ability to respond positively to internal customers and to provide constructive feedback.
- Result-oriented with excellent analytical and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Flexibility around working hours.
- Ideally a good knowledge of the shipping industry/operations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.