- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Corporate / Marketing Communications experience
- Healthcare Group
- 5 Days/West
- Salary up to$2500 per month
Our client,a renowned healthcare group,providingintegrated excellent clinical care, research and education.
- To conceptualise, develop and implement the corporate communications plan to raise the profile and enhance the image of the company to both internal and external customers
- Formulate media relations strategies to profile the Group positively through well-placed media stories and responding to queries received from the media
- Manage sensitive issues that surface in the media (e.g. fee revision, bed crunch) or crisis/adverse publicity (e.g. court case, complaints to the media)
- Media reports - traditional and new media
- Custodian of Corporate Identity - governance over implementation of corporate logo and templates
- Corporate collateral including corporate newsletter, special/commemorative publications, corporate video, etc
- Communications counsel and support to clinical, nursing, allied health and admin departments - editorial oversight for publications, advertisements etc
- Custodian for internet and intranet websites, corporate facebook page, guidelines governing use of social media
- Organise/Support corporate events and activities to raise profile and enhance image of the Group
- Any other duty as assigned by Head of Department
- Possess a Degree in Mass Communications or related, with 2 years of Corporate / Marketing Communications experience
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, meticulous and results-oriented
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and at the same time be a team player
- Able to commit 21 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
- Salary up to $2500 per month
- 5 days
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attachedto firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.