- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Organisational skills, Multi-tasking, Customer service
Personal Assistant to Chairman and CEO and office management
- Manage & maintain the Chairman/CEO’s diary and appointments
- Provide secretarial & administrative assistance including drafting correspondences such as announcement, memo; minutes of meeting; reports; circulars, internal communication, etc.
- Manage all travel arrangements for Chairman/CEO and senior management.
- Assist in handling day-to-day operational matters.
- Plan & organize events/ functions/ meetings/ group meetings/ conferences
- Effective dissemination of information & communication on behalf of Chairman/CEO to internal & external parties
- Manage & monitor office purchases such as stationeries and pantry supplies
- Communicate account matters to the external accounting parties
- Oversee the office’s incoming & outgoing post and handle & screen in-coming telephone calls
- Arrange for payments to all the suppliers
- Any ad-hoc duties commensurate with the role may be assigned from time to time
Skills/Qualifications: Diploma holder, Microsoft Office, highly meticulous, organized, speaks and
writes well, ability to multi-task and people orientated.