- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organisational skills
- Full spectrum of secretarial work for the Managing Director
- Responsible for administration of files
- Calendar management
- Arranging and coordinating of meetings, conferences or functions.
- Screen all telephone calls and take messages.
- Preparation of presentation slides and other materials required for meetings/conferences.
- Make travel / accommodation arrangement.
- Organize department activities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Candidates must possess at least a Private Secretarial Certificate (PSC), Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year secretarial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred candidate who can start work immediately.
- Singaporean / Singaporean PR Only.