- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Shorthand, MS Office
- 5 day week
- Skilled in shorthand and type writing
- Provide administrative & secretarial support to Managing Director
- Handle confidential matters, documents & general correspondence
- Arrangements for meetings such as preparation of documents, reports etc
- Take meeting minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when required
- Receive visitors on behalf ofManaging Director, when necessary.
- Systematise & maintain an up-to-date filing system
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Committed and Mature individual
- Organized and Efficient
- Ability to converse in Mandarin an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.