- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
- Provide secretarial and administrative support using discretion and harnessing on knowledge of organisation and group’s operation, procedures and people.
- Facilitate smooth communication between internal and external parties, and take initiative to communicate important information to relevant colleagues.
- Ensure every approval paper adheres to current Financial regulations e.g. procurement regulations and approving limits.
- Keep abreast of latest SSC’s policies and financial procedures so as to make appropriate travel arrangement and claims.
- Consolidate documents for Chief’s endorsement such as staff requisition forms, inquiry forms, course application forms and application for unrecorded leave and part-time employment.
- Preparation of meeting materials and prioritization of incoming documents, collaterals, articles, emails, calls etc.
- Degree in Business, Administration or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Administration, Co-ordination or any relevant field
- Relevant experience in scheduling and maintaining calendars is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good Microsoft office skills - Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Passion for advancement of sports in Singapore
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.